Tuesday, January 3, 2012

ZIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIP!!!! Everyone is doing it these days.

By: April

No, you perverts, this is NOT about metal zippers : P















Confession: I am a morning person!!  So. HAPPY!!!  The sun is shining!  It's time to explore a new day!!  ::dodges rotten vegetables being thrown::  Don't worry, my husband lethally hates this phenomenon as well.**  While happy to greet a new day sans caffeine I completely sympathize with the rest of the world population that is unable to function before high noon.

My humble-yet-begging suggestion is to the boxed cereal industry:  Please, please, please put the cereal contents into a plastic bag with a .....wait for it.....resealable top. POW!!  Ziploc/Dow Chemical Company is salivating while waiting for you to call.

While I am horrendously cheery in the mornings I detest having to fight with plastic bags that refuse to open pretty (think cereal scattered e.v.e.r.y.w.h.e.r.e.) and having to attempt to close the gash in the bag to keep the rest of the contents fresh is a lost cause : (

Come on - other companies are doing it!!!  Dried fruit snackies, tortillas, shredded cheese, even block cheese for heaven's sake.

And if you could make the plastic bag recyclable that would be extra super-duper!!





**Editors note - it's true, I am not a morning person. Not. Even. Close.

1 comment:

  1. That is an excellent idea! Why has no one thought of it before?
    I'm a total morning person too, and I don't drink coffee. Jacob isn't a morning person, but it evens out because by the afternoon I'm the grumpy-pants unless I've had "coffee."

    ReplyDelete