Friday, August 12, 2011

It's the little things :: Just one link


Attention (mostly) (Republican) Members of Congress (hahaha "members"):

I have one simple message to you if your Official Congressional Weekly Email Newsletter To Constituents does *not* have a simple "unsubscribe" button: Fuck. You.


I know that as an Official Suit-Wearing Member Of Congress, you're exempt from most provisions of the CAN-SPAM law (and let me tell you how awesome that is in my actual day job where I'm paid to know things about the internet and politics), but there is literally no excuse to not incude an unsubscribe button.

It's lazy. It shows a disrespect for your audience. And if you're using even the shittiest of blaster CRMs, it's an easy thing to add.

So how about that credit downgrade and crashing markets, eh?

1 comment:

  1. You used "shittiest" and "blaster" in the same sentence. I can now die a happy man.

    ReplyDelete